Privacy and Legal Information
Jordans Cars has made every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information contained in this site.
Whilst every effort is made to produce up to date products and specifications, this site should not be regarded as an infallible guide to our vehicles products and services, nor does it constitute an offer for the sale of any particular vehicle.
All rights, including copyright and database right, in the website and its contents, are owned by or licensed to Jordans Cars, or otherwise used by Jordans Cars as permitted by applicable law or the copyright holder. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, post, broadcast or transmit any text, images, graphic, logo, button, icon, image and their selection and arrangement thereof, and any underlying source code and software, for any commercial or public purpose without prior written permission from Jordans Cars or the copyright holder.
You may not adapt, alter or create any of the material or information in this site or use it for any other purpose other than for your personal non-commercial use. You agree to use this site only for lawful purposes.
Jordans Cars reserves the right to use for its own purposes any material submitted to the site, including text and images, either on the site or in any other form, including for publicity purposes. Jordans Cars reserves the right to monitor submissions to the site and to edit or reject any submissions.
We try to ensure that information on our site is accurate, complete and up-to-date. In using this site, however, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions, which take effect on the date when you first use the site.
Without prejudice to your statutory rights, the site and all information, text, names, images, pictures, logos, links and icons and other materials (without limitation) are provided 'AS IS' and on an 'IS AVAILABLE' basis without representation warranty or endorsement, express or implied. In particular, we do not warrant or represent the accuracy or completeness of information provided on this site nor do we guarantee that use of this site will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that the site and its servers are free of computer viruses or bugs.
In no event will Jordans Cars be liable to any person for any damage or loss that may arise from the use of any information contained in our site or products displayed on our site, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in action of contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of or in connection with the use of the site.
Notwithstanding anything else in these Terms & Conditions, we will not be liable for claims relating to the functionality or availability of this site.
Distance selling terms
Distance Selling Terms and Notice of Right to Cancel under the Consumer Contract (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 (the "Consumer Contract Regulations 2013").
If you buy your vehicle through Jordans’ website and your contract is not concluded at our premises your agreement with us will be a distance contract under the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013. This means you have the right to cancel the contract within 14 days without reason.
The cancellation period will expire after 14 days from the day on which we deliver your vehicle to you.
Once your vehicle has been delivered to you, and prior to signing to accept it, you must fully inspect it and satisfy yourself as to its condition. Once you have signed the delivery note for the vehicle we will not accept liability for any damage which was not noted at the time.
If you wish to cancel your contract within the 14 day cancellation period, please send notice in writing to us at Jordan & Co (Hull) Limited, 45- 52 Witham, Hull HU9 1BS.
If you cancel your contract with us you must return the vehicle to us without delay, and in any event not later than 14 days after informing us of cancellation.
If you cancel the contract, we will reimburse to you all payments made by you but we may make a deduction from the reimbursement for the loss in value of the vehicle, if the loss is the result of unnecessary or excessive use or handling of the vehicle by you or any third party acting on behalf or with you. The reimbursement will reflect the basic price of the vehicle and will not include any of the additional items which you may choose to purchase and which will be shown in your invoice.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the vehicle back or you have supplied evidence of having sent the vehicle back, whichever is the earlier.
We will make the reimbursement without undue delay, and not later than:
a) 14 days after we receive the vehicle back from you, or
b) If earlier, 14 days after the day you provide evidence that you have returned the vehicle.
We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement.
The vehicle must be returned to our premises at 45-52 Witham, Hull HU9 1BS. Until the vehicle is returned to us it remains at your risk and you will be responsible for any damage caused to it until it is returned to our premises.
When we reimburse you, we will refund any delivery cost charged to you as part of your order (as detailed in the Order Form for the vehicle). However you are liable for any costs we might incur in collecting the vehicle from you and this amount will be deducted from the sum to be reimbursed to you. We will advise you of any such collection costs in advance and will not make any arrangements without your prior consent.
Should you decide to make your own arrangements to return the vehicle to us, you remain liable for the vehicle until it is returned to our premises. We are entitled to deduct from the sum to be reimbursed to you any costs of remedying damage to the vehicle during transit.
You will not be reimbursed for the vehicle until it has been inspected and verified by Jordans so as to establish whether any deduction is required for loss in value.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
All names, images, logos identifying Jordans Cars are proprietary marks of Jordans Cars. All third party brand, product, service and company names contained on this site are the trademarks, service marks and trade names of their respective holders. Jordans Cars does not give permission for their use by any person other than the holders. Any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders' rights.
Jordans Cars does not represent, warrant, endorse or hold esponsibility over any external sites that may be linked to and from this site. Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this site is outside the control of Jordans Cars and you visit entirely at your own risk.
The software downloads from this site have been thoroughly scanned and tested at all stages of production, but - as with all new software - we still recommend that you run a virus checker before use. We also recommend that you have an up-to-date backup of your hard disk before using the software. Jordans Cars cannot accept responsibility for any disruption, damage and/or loss of data on your data or computer system that may occur while using the software. Consult your network administrator before installing any software on a networked computer.
COLLECTION of data
We may collect and process personal details about you such as your name, address, date of birth, telephone number, fax number, email address, trading name, trade or occupation as well as the following data about you:
This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, subscribing to our service and placing an order for products or services through any of our websites as listed at the end of this policy (the Websites) or submitting an enquiry through our Websites. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with one of our Websites;
• Information you provide by filling in forms when you request an account with us. This includes information provided when you fill in our credit account application form, or any other account application form;
• Information you provide to us when you order products or services from us;
• Information relating to any account you hold with us, including information obtained from credit reference and fraud prevention agencies;
• Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and details of the fulfilment of your orders;
• Details of your visits to our Website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access;
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
• We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
use of your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our Website;
• To administrate or otherwise carry out our obligations arising from any contracts or other agreements you have with us, to supply you with products or services, to produce invoices or billing statements, for the purposes of delivery, and to create and administer your account(s);
• To process orders or applications submitted by you;
• To notify you about changes or developments to our products or services;
• If you apply for or have an account with us, for credit referencing and to assess your credit status on an ongoing basis, to verify your identity and for the purposes of fraud prevention. Please note that credit searches and the information supplied by us and held by credit reference agencies are used by us and other organisations to help make decisions about other credit applications made by you or those to whom you are linked financially, as well as to trace debtors, recover debt and prevent money laundering and fraud. You and any person to whom you are linked financially should understand that each other's information will be taken into account in any future application by either you or your financial partner;
• To administer, support, improve and develop our business;
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, or which we feel may better meet your needs, unless you have asked us not to use your information in this way;
• To confirm, update and enhance your records;
• For statistical analysis;
• To anticipate and resolve problems with any goods or services supplied to you;
• To carry out activities necessary to the running of our business;
• For market research and to administer and run competitions, prize draws and other promotions.
• For behavioural targeting purposes. More information on this can be found below within the "Cookies" section.
These Terms & Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Disputes arising here shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Jordans Cars reserves the right to change any of its terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online.
If you do not accept these Terms in full, you must stop using this website immediately.
Aggregated Site Usage Statistics
Cookies may be placed on your computer, phone or other Internet device to provide us with aggregated data of the usage of this site and the mediums which are driving traffic to the site. The data gathered by these is aggregated and therefore your individual usage of this site cannot be attributed to you.
Essential Site Features
Cookies may be placed upon your computer, phone or other Internet device in order to provide essential site features such as allowing you to compare different cars in stock and complete enquiry forms quickly.
Complementary Site Features
Advertising with Cookies
We may share data, such as technical identifiers derived from your registration information on our website or our CRM system with our trusted advertising partners. This allows them to link your devices and/or environments and provide you a seamless experience across the different devices and environments that you use.